Pacific View is published twice a year, fall/winter and spring/summer, by TYCA–PNW Association, an affiliate of NCTE. Pacific View is an online only publication. All rights and title reserved, but feel free to share contents with colleagues.
Ryan Witt (email@example.com) College of Western Idaho
Andrea Ascuena (firstname.lastname@example.org) College of Western Idaho
Submissions for Spring are due on April 15, 2019.
Submissions for the following sections will be considered for the next issue:
• Practical Matters, which gives specific classroom activities
• Student Talk, providing a student’s perspective on learning
• Professional Development, ideas on developing self and/or others (new section)
• Intersections, addressing thoughts on theory and/or philosophy of teaching (formerly Guest Spotlight)
• Creative Outlet, a spot where colleagues can exhibit their creative side (replacing Poetry to include a broader spectrum of the cool things we do)
• Interactions, addressing articles in the previous issue (new section)
Submissions can be short or long (but not dissertation long) and sent electronically to email@example.com in an attached document form (preferably Word). Be sure to include your school affiliation along with your name, address, phone, and email.
Because of the variety of genres, we will accept an abstract or full piece for review. Abstracts are not required, particularly for smaller pieces.
Submissions are considered and accepted year-round! To guarantee consideration for the Fall/Winter issue, please email your complete submission by November 15th. We notify quickly.
This is a great opportunity to get your work in front of colleagues that most want to hear from you!